Thursday, October 18, 2018

Senior Portfolio Fall Week 7

Senior Portfolio Post 7
10/18/2018

For this week, I have once more continued work on the fight sequence.  More holds and time overall have been added to the scene.  Once again, the impact of interactions between the two characters have been a point of challenge.  However, I think the extra time added has helped me gain a better understanding.  There is now more emphasis on action and reaction, and the ending sequence has been updated.

https://youtu.be/G1y9xgbqABo






A new project I have begun planning out is a showcase for messages made out of Lego pieces.  These animations are being created to be shown off at a convention in a few months.  The goal is to really push the use of Lego characters and objects and get closer to official marketing material.  This will eventually become multiple scenarios with different messages, but the concept overall is the same.  Characters will build or interact with a large-scale message in the scene.  More objects may be brought in as further progress is made.  So far, I have only set up the scene, bringing in the objects to be primarily featured (as far as I have planned) and given the most attention.  More and more objects will be brought in to make the scene more final, that will come when necessary.  This project won't be the main focus of my work for quite some time, but I wanted to get started early so development is not rushed.





No comments:

Post a Comment