Thursday, April 11, 2019

Senior Portfolio Spring Week 10

Senior Portfolio Post 10
4/11/19

For this week, most of my work was diverted to other projects, and not much can be presented for Portfolio work.  I decided to turn my attention to the opening of the brick build project.  This week I wanted to give more life to the single character that begins the animation.  I have added a bit of an introduction, with the character jumping into the blank scene and then they transition into the role of building the sign.  I personally think the sequence needs to be drawn out a bit longer, and more holds are necessary to sell the scene.  In addition, some linking between this new animation and the original stationary start will need to be taken care of.  Overall, I think this will benefit the project, even if it is just a short portion at the beginning.

https://youtu.be/7iyFsKr8Tho





No comments:

Post a Comment