Thursday, October 21, 2021

Full Project - Toa Hagah

 

 Full Project - Toa Hagah

August 2021

 


 

This project took me back to my roots of Lego and Bionicle characters. I once again put my skills to the test for modeling, rigging, and rendering. This time around, I had some new techniques to test out and plenty of new challenges to face along the way. This initially started out as a small fan project, but quickly evolved into a real piece of work I could not afford to leave out of my portfolio. So now I'm here to detail the work process.

This project took about two months to accomplish. However, I did take a brief break in between work periods. Overall, it was done in approximately a month and a half. With one to two hours (and possibly three later in the game) of progress daily for said work period, I feel that this project was much more lax in the beginning and ramped up towards the end as I was yearning to finish.

 

For the full write-up where I go in-depth about every step of the journey, please check out the project's landing page.

https://thenicholasng.blogspot.com/p/toa-hagah-full-project-synopsis.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment