Thursday, January 31, 2019

Senior Portfolio Spring Week 2

Senior Portfolio Post 2
1/31/19

For the first week of work this semester, I decided to spend my time tweaking and preparing the characters and other assets I plan to use for my animations throughout this semester.  As I mentioned in the previous post, I want to use a mix of characters I had on hand last semester, and also add in some new stuff for variety.  The first things I did was update the "rigs" I put together, applying some new skills I have learned since making earlier animations.  The following are displays of the character rigs I have put together for the first few animations I planned to work on over the next few weeks.







With these assets now up to date with the latest improvements, I can move forward with the animation projects, which will hopefully be easier to manage and develop over weeks than projects before.

No comments:

Post a Comment