Thursday, December 13, 2018

Senior Portfolio Fall Week 13

Senior Portfolio Post 13
12/13/2018


For this final week of work, I have decided to go back to refine and improve every past animation from this semester.  The goal is to polish up my work for compilation into a proper demo reel.  I think having gone through this semester of work has greatly helped my knowledge and understanding of animation, and also my work ethic and drive for showcasing both personal and formal work.  A lot of these animations I have worked on focus on a different area of interest I set out to practice.  Now, I have brought all of my work together in a single video to show off.  Here is my Fall semester Senior Portfolio.

https://youtu.be/KW6d1uMCby8



Overall, going back to refine everything with everything I have learned throughout has given me a lot to consider for the future.  It also gives me much more confidence and ambition to practice, develop and experiment with more projects to come.  I hope to carry this all over into the next semester of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment