Thursday, September 27, 2018

Senior Portfolio Fall Week 4

Senior Portfolio Post 4
9/27/2018


For this week I went back to basics of animation and focused on a basic walk cycle.  I wanted to see how familiar I was with controls in Maya, seeing if I could add more finesse to a walk in relation to cycles I have made in past years.  I thought this would be a good starting point if I decide to do more animations of the same style for future entries in this class blog.  I continued to use the Jack rig, and plan to do so for at least the first few string of weekly animations.

https://youtu.be/Oiipoe-vLeE



I continued to build up my idle animation with more fluidity and tweaks to make things more readable as well.  I may do slight variations with the same base.  That way I can stay consistent overall, but also pull from different references.  This first idle animation doesn't quite follow any reference.  This second idle is made to look wacky and sways much wider than the first.

https://youtu.be/iB95WAsa7j4






No comments:

Post a Comment