Wednesday, May 2, 2018

CAGD 330 Book Development High Poly

CAGD 330 Book Concept
4/30/2018


This is the progress post for the first section of the book project.  I have created a primitive base structure(s) for the book components in Maya, then exported them for specific modeling in Zbrush.  Using the skills from the past few weeks, this is what will make the book more organic, detailed and realistic.


Once in Zbrush, I started to bring out more details such as curves and complex shapes.  I defined the sections that will become the mouth and eyes, and combined the ideas of the face and the waves into the covers of the books.  I also went with the standard weave to insinuate the pages of the book.  In addition, I made subsections for the book edges and the eyes.  They will be the easiest to manage as separate pieces.

Front view

Back view






No comments:

Post a Comment